www.ShipPhotos.co.uk
SAINT KEARAN
Saint Kearan pictured at Ellesmere Port on 16th November 1996
Saint Kearan pictured at Ellesmere Port on 16th November 1996

1978 / 439gt

Built by James W. Cook & Co., Wivenhoe (1457)
Products tanker operated by J. & A. Gardner & Co.

Sold and renamed GEORGIE and then EIDE TANK 1 in 2001 and ANTARES in 2004