www.ShipPhotos.co.uk
SAINT KEARAN
Saint Kearan pictured in Liverpool Docks on 4th August 2000
Saint Kearan pictured in Liverpool Docks on 4th August 2000

1978 / 439gt

Built by James W. Cook & Co., Wivenhoe (1457)
Products tanker operated by J. & A. Gardner & Co.

Sold and renamed GEORGIE and then EIDE TANK 1 in 2001 and ANTARES in 2004